Contact Us for a Quote!
Personal Insurance Coverage Options
There are several standard parts of homeowner insurance coverage, but there are even more ways to customize home insurance policies to make sure you get maximum credits and the right insurance coverage for your Florida home. We can customize your home insurance policy for home business occupancies, special collections, important art or jewelry, and more.
Let one of the homeowner’s insurance agents at Signature Insurance Group assist you in tailoring a homeowners insurance policy that is right for you.
All Florida residents need to protect themselves should their car or truck be damaged or stolen. Even more important is insurance for liability – property damage or injury to others caused by you and other household members because of operating a motor vehicle. That’s where the value of an independent insurance agent comes in. We can help you sort out property damage, liability and other car insurance policy features like medical payment reimbursement and reimbursement for injury caused to you by an uninsured or inadequately insured driver.
There are many special situations where you may need to customize your policy; examples include installation of custom audio equipment, business use of your auto and teenage or guest drivers, to name a few.
Signature Insurance Group represents several top-rated car insurance companies so we can help you sort through your options and get you multiple auto insurance quotes, all right here in one place.
Some car insurance discounts available to you:
• Safe Driver
• Safety Equipment
• Homeowner Credit
• Safety Features
There are four primary types of life insurance, and each has a place in any sound financial plan.
The four variations of life insurance are:
• Term Life Insurance – Fixed premiums for a fixed period, like 10 or 20 years
• Whole Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, as long as premiums are paid, with fixed premiums and cash value benefits .
• Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance with options to change premiums and death benefits .
• Variable Life Insurance – Like Universal Life but with the flexibility to choose investment risks to maximize cash value benefit .
Life insurance can be used for a variety of financial planning purposes, including:
• Paying for the education of children.
• Helping your spouse and surviving children maintain their lifestyles.
• To ensure the continuation of a business after the death of a key owner or employee.
8 things to know about Medigap policies
For a team you can trust to find you the right personal or business policy at an affordable price, choose Signature Insurance Group. For more information about the services we provide, please contact us at one of our three locations in Longwood, Melbourne, and Venice at 407-477-5855. We look forward to working with you and your family!
Central Florida Office
1920 Boothe Cir. Suite 150
Longwood, FL 32750
Space Coast Office
3200 N. Wickham Rd.
Melbourne, FL 32935
375 Commercial Ct.
Venice, FL 34292