Family and Individual Health Insurance
Orlando | Sarasota | West Palm Beach
If your employer doesn’t offer health insurance or you are unemployed, self-employed or a student, you want to ensure you and your family are still protected. If a sudden accident or illness occurs, medical bills will quickly add up.
At Signature Insurance Group, we offer affordable individual health insurance and family health insurance plans to keep you and your family covered.
Family Health Insurance Policies in Florida
There are several health insurance options for you and your family. While each plan is different, they all typically cover most medical expenses including surgeries and prescription drugs. Some plans also cover dental, vision, immunizations, and preventive care. Below are the various types of individual and health insurance plans we provide and how they work.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) Policy: In this plan, you must see a primary care physician that is in-network. If you need to see a specialist, you’ll first need a referral. These policies offer lower premiums and out-of-pocket costs for co-pays and deductibles.
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) Policy: This plan offers more flexibility than an HMO policy. You are able to see any provider you chose. If the provider is within network, you’ll pay less out-of-pocket. Like HMO policies, PPO policies will have deductibles and require co-payments.
- POS (Point-of-Service): This policy has qualities of both HMO and PPO policies. You are able to select your primary care provider and referrals are needed when you want to see a specialist. You are also able to see a provider out-of-network, but with higher out-of-pocket costs.
- FFS (Fee-for-Service) Policy: In this plan, you are able to select your health care provider and hospital. You pay for the medical bills and then file the claim with your insurer to be reimbursed.
- HSA (Health Savings Account): In an HSA, you set aside funds that will specifically be used for medical expenses.
When comparing the various health insurance plans, it is important to identify which features are most critical to you and your family. For example, cost and access to providers.
Talk to a specialist today for a customized quote
Leave your information and we will call you back.
Finding the Right Family or Individual Health Insurance Plan
The health insurance specialists at Signature Insurance Group will answer any questions you have about individual and family health insurance. We’ll also sit down with you and help you find the perfect plan for you and your family. So contact us today for a free customized quote, we’ll help ensure you and your family are well protected!
Back to Health Insurance
Family and Individual Health Insurance in Longwood FL, Melbourne FL and Venice FL
Serving the Entire State of Florida